We know how important it is for you to be able to view and update your carbon footprint wherever you are…
Giki Zero is designed to be entirely responsive and is compatible with most common browsers and platforms. These include the latest versions of Mac, Windows, Android and iOS operating systems as well as the latest 2 versions of the following browsers:
|Google Chrome||Link to download|
|Microsoft Edge (Windows 11)||Link to download|
|Safari (Apple devices only)||Link to download|
|Mozilla Firefox||Link to download|
|Samsung Browser||Link to download|
We’re always improving and updating our website so it’s important to keep your browser up to date to ensure you get the most out of Giki Zero.
We aim to make Giki Zero conform to an AA level of accessibility and are committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure that as many people as possible can use our product.
It is important to us that users are able to recognise and use our service with all the senses available to them. Some of the actions we are taking to ensure this is possible include:
- Providing text alternatives for non-text content
- Ensuring that screen readers are able to easily navigate our content
- Using colours appropriately
- Testing across various screen sizes and devices
We aim to ensure that users are able to easily find and locate the content they are looking for and are developing Giki Zero with the intention that users can move through the product with ease. This is possible by taking the following actions when approaching the design and development of Giki Zero:
- Using descriptive links throughout the product
- Using appropriate headings and labels wherever necessary
- Making sure functionality is consistent and intuitive
- Making it easy for users to identify and correct errors when using forms
- Using ‘active focus’ in order to ensure that keyboard users can see the elements they have selected
We are taking numerous actions to ensure that the quality of Giki Zero is the highest possible and release regular updates for new functionality and bug fixes. This being said, we’re only human and will occasionally find issues that are out with our control or have slipped through the net. If you have found a bug in connection to our supported browsers and platforms, please get in touch with as much information as possible on how to replicate your issue so that we may investigate this further.