Engage And Educate Employees On Sustainability
Whether you need to engage your employees on sustainability as part of a wider strategy or if you’re looking to bring people together for a high impact sustainability event we can help.
Giki is a B Corp and UN Race to Zero accelerator working with large and small companies to help their employees learn what they can do for the planet.
Giki Zero Programme
If you’re looking to engage and educate employees as part of a wider sustainability strategy our programme is probably right for you. The programme offers:
- Challenges with accessible live sessions and educational content to inspire people to take climate action.
- Access to our award-winning app helps individuals learn what they can do for the planet. It combines our science-based carbon footprint calculator with over 160 steps that individuals can take to live more sustainably. There’s something for every lifestyle and budget.
- Our creative and committed Impact Team will help you every step of the way.
- Your sustainability leaders can join our Chief Greenie community to learn from other organisations about how they’re creating a ripple effect of climate action.
- Regular live events with practical and tangible actions to take today.
- Data to report on your progress and report back to stakeholders on achievements.
If you’re looking for an innovative way to bring people together to take part in an event focused on climate action then our Sustainability Games is probably right for you. The Sustainability Games includes:
- Activities around accessible themes linked to lifestyle areas such as food, travel, fashion, and saving money.
- Leaderboards and competition to encourage as much climate action as possible in a short period of time.
- Access to Giki Zero which helps people discover the many different ways they can help the planet. There’s everything from small steps to planet savers.
- High impact but low time commitment. Our Impact Team of sustainability pros will provide all the content and run the Games for you.
- Education reinforced through sessions and ongoing communications.
Working with great Companies
Big or small we work with leading companies around the world who want to take more climate action.
Our clients have over 1 million employees worldwide and some have also won awards for their innovative work using Giki Zero. We’re the only UN Race to Zero accelerator for employee engagement.
Read more about how companies use our Giki Zero Programme and Sustainability Games. Discover how NatWest won a Business Green award for employee engagement.
Talk to us
Tell us a bit about yourself and we’ll arrange a call.