Bringing your people together for a month of fun competition to help accelerate your Race to Zero commitments
Create a team to join a global sustainability competition with organisations around the world.
Compete in teams and connect with other companies to take climate action together.
Celebrate successes and highlight the importance of sustainable behaviours in delivering your net zero goals.
The Employee Race to Zero is an initiative for the organisations who need to educate and engage their employees on sustainability. Supported and endorsed by the Race to Zero as part of their 3rd –year anniversary.
- Bring your employees together for a month of climate action, sustainability learning and fun.
- Deepen sustainability connections across the world.
- Take concrete action on the 5th P of the Race to Zero criteria, Persuade.
- It’s straightforward. Sign-up, create your team. Up to 50 climate action employees per team.
- Join our pre-games virtual event to learn about the competition, prizes, and what’s involved.
- Over a month of focused climate-action. Join our virtual launch, weekly challenges, live sessions and so much more. Built to fit round busy diaries and business priorities.
- Celebrate your success with a virtual awards ceremony and special prize, with a digital campaign to celebrate your organisation’s success and climate action.
What others are saying about the Employee Race to Zero
- Your teams will have access to our comprehensive science-based carbon calculator and over 160 steps to cut carbon.
- Weekly live events to reinforce engagement, collaboration, and climate education. Featuring special guests!
- The Employee Race to Zero includes leaderboards, impact data to celebrate and a programme of activities to build knowledge, connections and sustainable behaviours.
Ready? Get in touch
If you’re ready to start, or want to learn more, complete the form below, and we’ll get in touch about our next Employee Race to Zero games, starting in 2024.
If you need to know more, or you’d like to take part but not yet signed up to the Race to Zero initiative email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get right back to you.
And it’s great for your employees
- Join a global sustainability competition, make new connections, and have fun.
- Learn more about sustainability, climate change, and how you can make a difference.
- With a little time, you can achieve a lot and inspire others too!